Friday, March 1, 2019
Time for change.
Have you ever had a time where you have simply had enough of certain things, and decide that today is the day where things have to change. Well for me, the day is today. Today I have had enough, I have had enough of being 30kg over weight. I have also had enough of renting in a place, where it leaks when it rains and all that gets done is the gutters getting cleaned out.
So today I start making changes. Today I aim that by November, by my 40th I will be 30kg lighter. Today I start doing my budgeting, today I start putting things into place so that I can start saving to buy a house. Today is the day, where I have had enough and make changes to improve the lives of myself and my sons.
I am a single mum of 3 children, I work as a casual but receive benefits, and I am an emotional eater. My life is about my children and giving them the best childhood that I can possible do. Finances are always tight, but we manage to do some great things that don't cost an arm and a leg.
So wish me luck, tomorrow I start my diet and getting into exercising, and my monthly budget should be done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment